XClutch 9" Twin Carbon Blade Clutch Kit Subaru STI 2004-2014
The XClutch carbon series is designed specifically for high horsepower race cars where mass and inertia are critical, and aims to provide the highest heat capacity available . The carbon series is designed for motorsport use only.
- Considered one of Xclutch's strongest clutch kits in the twin-disc clutch setup
- Offers very high torque capacity
- Ideal for high-horsepower street driven vehicles and race cars
- Includes flywheel and new flywheel bolts
- Includes pressure plate
- Includes twin carbon discs
- Includes release bearing
- Includes pilot bearing
- Includes alignment tool
- 2002 - 2007 Subaru Impreza WRX
- 2004 - 2014 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
- 2008 - 2011 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
- 2010 - 2014 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
The XClutch Motorsport range has been developed and refined over many years of experience with motorsport teams from around the world. XClutch supply some of the world's leading drift teams including multiple national champions in Europe and also supply national level teams in circuit racing, rally and time attack. Available in a wide range of configurations including rigid ceramic, sprung ceramic and rigid carbon and with a variety of flywheel weights, the motorsport range is ideal for racing applications requiring a very high heat capacity. XClutch Motorsport upgrades are available with performance chromoly flywheels and often include replacement hydraulics, bolts etc. depending on the specific application. With the highest levels of torque capacity and an extensive range of options for vehicles from around the world, the XClutch Motorsport range can provide the winning edge in clutch performance.