Holley LS7 Hi-Ram Fuel Rail Adapter Kit - GM LS3/LS7 Injectors
Holley LS Hi-Ram Fuel Rail Adapter Kit is designed for use with the Holley Hi-Ram line of LS intake manifolds. The adapter kit is designed to allow for proper mounting of the fuel rail when using a short LS3/LS7 style injector versus the taller LS1 style injector. The kit comes complete with fuel rail adapters, mounting hardware, injector o-rings and installation instructions. Designed to be used with 300-124 or 300-125.
- Simple Installation - Plug and Play control of GM LS1/LS6 engines. Just plug the harness into your factory sensors, wire the power and grounds and you are ready to take complete control of your LS engine
- More Functionality - Provides significantly more functionality than OEM or other competitive ECUs (boost control, nitrous control, water/meth injection, plus a host of additional inputs and outputs to control fans, pumps, relays etc.)
- Easy To Use - Laptop programmable ECU includes a variety of base maps that will have you hitting the cruise or track in no time
- Ideal For Everything - including stock 5.3L engine swaps or all out, 3,000+ horsepower race cars that need a simple and powerful ECU and harness solution
- Industry Leading Self Tuning Fuel Strategy - means less time tuning and more time enjoying the power of your LS vehicle
- Kit includes ECU, harness, communication cable, software and and Bosch wideband 02 sensor designed to be used with GM LS1/LS6 engines with factory GM coils and a 24 tooth crank sensor
- ECU is fully potted and can be mounted in the engine compartment or interior
- Sealed automotive and marine grade connectors
- 1-5 Bar MAP sensor capability
- Optional plug and play hand-held programmer, 5.7" touchscreen and digital gauges are available for ultimate control and vehicle monitoring
- ECU is certified to ISO 8846, SAE J1171 & United States Coast Guard Requirements for Ignition Protection & Fire Resistance
- For a full list of advanced features such as boost, nitrous, water/meth, individual cylinder control and more click the document icon under the product image!