Using GFB’s TMS technology the Mach 2 can help return the engine to peak boost up to 30% faster than a factory diverter valve when shifting gears (more information below).
- Recirculation model for direct factory replacement for performance without the noise
- Atmosphere venting kits to convert the recirculating valve if you want noise with your performance
Like the Respons and Deceptor Pro II, the Mach 2 is available in a range of bolt-on kits for most popular turbo models. And when we say “bolt-on”, that’s exactly what we mean! No additional adaptors, parts or vehicle modifications are required – simply remove the factory bypass valve and replace it with the Mach 2 – it’s that simple!
The Mach 2 is configured as a 100% recirculating valve (i.e. bypass, plumb back) and add on kits are also available to convert to 100% atmosphere venting. Use the recirc model for direct factory replacement when you want the performance WITHOUT the noise! Add the conversion kit when you want some noise with your performance!
Factory bypass valves have two main shortcomings – one is that they are typically designed to start opening above a certain pressure to protect the engine, and the other is they are not optimised for throttle response. Oh, and you can’t vent them to atmosphere without stalling your engine…
The Mach 2 solves all of these issues. It can effectively hold unlimited boost (unlimited in that no turbo could ever produce enough pressure to damage it), and the TMS technology ensures maximum throttle response. Oh, and you CAN vent with the atmo conversion to atmosphere without stalling your engine…
- MITSUBISHI Starion JA-JD 4G63 82-88 No Stock Valve - Custom Fit Required
- TOYOTA Celica GT-Four ST185 3S-GTE 89-93 No Stock Valve - Custom Fit Required
- TOYOTA Celica GT-Four ST205 3S-GTE 94-99 Factory Valve Not Directly Replaceable - Custom Fit Required
- NISSAN 300ZX Z32 VG30DETT 89-97 2 Valves Required
- SUBARU STi MY94-96
- SUBARU WRX MY97-98
- NISSAN GTi-R N14 SR20DET 1990-1995 Softer Spring (Part # 6116) Must Be Used Or The Valve Will Not Open Properly. Alternatively, The BOV Vacuum Hose Can Be Teed Into All Four Of The Individual Throttle Bodies Instead Of Just One.
- NISSAN 180SX S13 1.8 CA18DET 89-92 No Stock Valve - Custom Fit Required
- NISSAN 180SX S13 2.0 SR20DET
- HOLDEN Commodore VL RB30ET 86-88 No Stock Valve - Custom Fit Required
- MAZDA 626 GT GC FET 86-87 Factory Valve Not Directly Replaceable - Custom Fit Required
- MAZDA 626 GD F2 Turbo 87-91 Factory Valve Not Directly Replaceable - Custom Fit Required
- FORD AUSTRALIA TX5 AT F2 Turbo 87-89 Factory Valve Not Directly Replaceable - Custom Fit Required
- MITSUBISHI Cordia AA-AC 4G62 83-89 No Stock Valve - Custom Fit Required
- MAZDA MX6 GD F2 Turbo 87-91 Factory Valve Not Directly Replaceable - Custom Fit Required
- NISSAN Silvia S13 2.0 SR20DET 88-94