Go Fast Bits Subaru WRX 01-07, STi 02+, XT Forester 05-08 Mach 2 TMS Blow-Off Valve
Using GFB’s TMS technology the Mach 2 can help return the engine to peak boost up to 30% faster than a factory diverter valve when shifting gears (more information below).
- Recirculation model for direct factory replacement for performance without the noise
- Atmosphere venting kits to convert the recirculating valve if you want noise with your performance
Like the Respons and Deceptor Pro II, the Mach 2 is available in a range of bolt-on kits for most popular turbo models. And when we say “bolt-on”, that’s exactly what we mean! No additional adaptors, parts or vehicle modifications are required – simply remove the factory bypass valve and replace it with the Mach 2 – it’s that simple!
The Mach 2 is configured as a 100% recirculating valve (i.e. bypass, plumb back) and add on kits are also available to convert to 100% atmosphere venting. Use the recirc model for direct factory replacement when you want the performance WITHOUT the noise! Add the conversion kit when you want some noise with your performance!
Factory bypass valves have two main shortcomings – one is that they are typically designed to start opening above a certain pressure to protect the engine, and the other is they are not optimised for throttle response. Oh, and you can’t vent them to atmosphere without stalling your engine…
The Mach 2 solves all of these issues. It can effectively hold unlimited boost (unlimited in that no turbo could ever produce enough pressure to damage it), and the TMS technology ensures maximum throttle response. Oh, and you CAN vent with the atmo conversion to atmosphere without stalling your engine…
- SUBARU WRX MY06-07 (Aka "Hawkeye")
- SUBARU XT MY05-08 (Series II)
- SUBARU STi MY03-07
- SUBARU STi MY02 (Aka "Bugeye")
- SUBARU WRX MY01-02 (Aka "Bugeye")
- SUBARU WRX MY03-05 (Aka "Peanut Eye")
- SUBARU STi MY08-13
- SUBARU STi 2014-On (EJ25 Engine)