Go Fast Bits Hyundai/Kia Mach 2 TMS Blow-Off Valve
Using GFB’s TMS technology the Mach 2 can help return the engine to peak boost up to 30% faster than a factory diverter valve when shifting gears (more information below).
- Recirculation model for direct factory replacement for performance without the noise
- Atmosphere venting kits to convert the recirculating valve if you want noise with your performance
Like the Respons and Deceptor Pro II, the Mach 2 is available in a range of bolt-on kits for most popular turbo models. And when we say “bolt-on”, that’s exactly what we mean! No additional adaptors, parts or vehicle modifications are required – simply remove the factory bypass valve and replace it with the Mach 2 – it’s that simple!
The Mach 2 is configured as a 100% recirculating valve (i.e. bypass, plumb back) and add on kits are also available to convert to 100% atmosphere venting. Use the recirc model for direct factory replacement when you want the performance WITHOUT the noise! Add the conversion kit when you want some noise with your performance!
Factory bypass valves have two main shortcomings – one is that they are typically designed to blow open above a certain boost pressure to protect the engine, and the other is they are not optimised for throttle response.
The Mach 2 solves all of these issues. It can effectively hold unlimited boost (unlimited in that no turbo could ever produce enough pressure to damage it), and the TMS technology ensures maximum throttle response.
- HYUNDAI Elantra Sport 1.6 T-GDI 2016-2020
- HYUNDAI Kona 1.6T-GDI (2017-2020, Gamma Engine G4FJ)
- HYUNDAI I30 SR 1.6T-GDI (PD, 2016-2019)
- HYUNDAI Veloster 1.6 GDI Turbo 2019 - On
- KIA Cerato 1.6 T-GDI 2018-On