CSF Porsche 991.2 Carrerra / GT3 / GT2 & 718 Boxster / Cayman High-Performance All-Aluminum Side Radiator
High-performance 2-row core with CSF’s B-Tube Technology vs. the OEM 1-row:
- All-aluminum end tanks are stronger and less prone to cracking like the typical plastic end tanks found on OEM radiators.
- This is especially important in wheel-to-wheel racing where slight bumper rubbing may occur – during these instances the OEM radiator tends to fail.
- Can withstand higher vibrations – typical in an on-track setting where vehicles drive on uneven surfaces, go over chicanes, or when vehicles may find themselves off-track.
- More durable than the OEM – OEM Porsche radiators generally last 2-4 races before having to be replaced because of bent-over fins on the core. CSF’s radiators have been proven to last an entire season of racing.
- CSF’s All-Aluminum High-Performance Radiators for Porsche can be used in many different types of motorsports – including racing series such as Pirelli GT3 Cup, POC, PCA, as well as straight-line racing including drag racing, roll racing, and half-mile racing.
- Especially important for vehicles with higher engine output from tuning, bolt-on modifications, and higher performing built engines.
- For street and high-performance vehicles, CSF’s line of all-aluminum Porsche radiators is a great alternative to purchasing an OEM replacement. CSF’s price point is competitive to the OEM and the radiators are designed and built to last the lifetime of the vehicle once installed.
- 2-Row 42mm High-Performance Core Featuring CSF’s B-Tube Technology
- Core Features Ultra Efficient 6.5mm Tall Fins with a Multi-Louvered Design for Maximum Surface Area Contact
- Sealing Foam for Optimized Airflow Into the Core and Precise Fitment Into OEM Radiator Pods
- True “Drop-in Fit” Requires No Modifications to Install
- Individually Leak and Pressure Tested
- High-Performance Upgrade Suitable for Professional Racing, Street Performance, or OEM Replacement
- 1 Hour “Mirror Finish” Hand Polish
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- OEM#: R9P1 121 252
- 991.2 Porsche Carrera
- 991 Porsche GT2/RS
- 991.2 Porsche GT3/RS/R
- 718 Porsche Boxster
- 718 Porsche Cayman
- 718 Porsche GT4